Wednesday, January 26, 2011

‘member that time?

Here I go copying Paige again.  I hope she doesn’t beat me up.

 

‘member that time when Dad came home from a trip and brought us all canes and member how we played right by the stairway with them, but Tanya and I cheated so we wouldn’t fall down the stairs and member how Teri never cheated and she fell all the way down to the landing and got mad at us? Member that? I always thought that was weird.

*explanation for those of you who asked: Ok, Ok, so if you are not a Twedt sister, you probably don’t know what were playing with our canes and so you are confused as to why Teri fell down the stairs.  Well, we were playing BLIND.  I mean what else do you play with canes? I think it is pretty logical, but I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused all of you non-Twedt siblings.

(link up to Paige’s ‘member that time at http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment