Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Hairday!

As I have said before, when God knit me together in my mother’s womb some 45 years ago, I think He dropped a few stitches and forgot to give me the long, flowing hair that I so desire.  I guess He decided that the fine, thin locks he gave me was good enough because He was going to bless me with gorgeous-haired daughters in the future.  And bless me He did.  Both of my teenage daughters have thick curly hair that I can only dream about.  And because they know I can only dream about it, they decided to let me wear their hair for a birthday photo session.  See what you think of my beatific tresses:

                   IMG_0795

I also grew an extra pair of arms during the session…                        IMG_0798

And, as an added bonus, because it is my birthday, I will show some pictures of Cole with lots of hair.  I think he looks like Tess; what do you think?

                    IMG_0774

                    IMG_0777

No comments:

Post a Comment