Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

 

2011-07-29_18-20-42_114

So, it’s my birthday today, and at the Haverkamp house, you can do pretty much anything you want on your birthday (and if you really milk it, you can use the “But, it’s almost my birthday” in a really whiny tone for about a week before it actually happens).  So…here is what I have wanted to do:  Sleep in, go out for breakfast with my parents and Brent, eat multi-colored birthday cupcakes (in the morning) that Shay made me, get texts and Facebook messages from dear friends, visit garage sales with my children, work on a sewing project, hold my birthday cat (yes, I got a cat for my birthday!), take a nap, and pick up Tess at the airport (she is arriving home from Mexico) at 11:42 tonight.  Pretty sweet day, heh?

Life is good!

…until tomorrow…when turnover begins…pray for us.

And now I don’t want to write anymore and it’s my birthday and I don’t have to.

2011-07-29_18-29-31_581

No comments:

Post a Comment