Monday, February 14, 2011

‘member that time?

Happy Valentine’s Day to all you lovebirds out there.  Today I have a special romantic moment to share with y’all.  Here goes…

‘member that time when I was all grown up and Brent and I went to a video store because we wanted to watch a movie? And member how we went to separate parts of the store to look at different movies and when how I was done I went up to some guy and said, “Hey Honey, let’s go home.” And member how that guy wasn’t Brent? And member how he thought I was trying to pick him up, and I said something stupid like “you have the same clothes on as my husband” but he really didn’t? member that? That makes me sick every time I think about it.

(link up to Paige’s ‘member that time at http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment