Saturday, May 7, 2011

And the Answer is…(3)

Tess’ Defense

(dictated to me)

Lately, I’ve seen the overwhelming love of Jesus in my life.  Like several weeks ago, I was really stressed out about many things and I felt like I had too much to do, so I prayed that God would take something away and He canceled a track meet in a way only He could.  It made me feel very loved to know that God cared even about the little things in my life.  I’ve also seen His love recently when I wrote support letters and was nervous about raising the required amount of money.  I decided to pray for the people I sent the letters to, and I quickly received responses back from many generous supporters.  This could only be God.  God shows himself in my life through His love for me.  It makes me smile when I receive one of these little hugs from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment