Monday, April 11, 2011

‘member that time?

‘member that time when I was in 4th grade and my friend, Leslie, told me that she had a pet monkey that she dressed in little clothes?  And member how I went home and told my sisters about the monkey that lived down the street?  And member how they made fun of me for believing her?

Then member how Mom told me that Leslie’s family skipped town in the middle of the night and how I never did get to see the monkey?

I’m beginning to think there was no monkey and that Leslie wasn’t the only liar in the family.

(But, then again, if she really did have a monkey, I wish she would have dropped it off in it’s pajamas at my house when she left.  I would have taken very good care of it.)

 

It’s ‘member that time Monday again!  Check out http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/ for more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment