Thursday, January 14, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am so tired tonight I don't even want to write, but remember what I said? This blog is for me so I will write REGULARLY and spontaneously.

We had the JV girl's Bball team over tonight for a team meal and they were LOUD. And they laughed a lot!!! And they took lots of photos with their handy dandy cell phones. We ate homemade lasagna (regular and roasted vegetable!), lettuce salad, breadsticks and chocolate eclair dessert. Yummy! Oh, and did I mention they laughed a lot?!

Anyway, I am worn out from all my prep and clean up work and I just want to go to bed, but first some scripture memory work. We are learning a verse about disciplining yourself in D6...so here goes:
"Physical training is of some value, but Godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."
I Timothy 4:8

1 comment:

  1. I am going to encourage Ryan to memorize this verse. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete