Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

We did have a snow day today and I did very well at "pausing". I knew that I had achieved this goal when I got up from my chair by the fireplace and Shay said, "Wow, you got up!"

It is so cold tonight that Neo gets to sleep in Tess' room instead of his dog house. This is a rare event. Neo trusts us implicitly. He knows that we will take care of him, feed him, and house him if the weather is too cold. He trusts that we know what is best for him. And oh, does he love to be with us! Are we like this with our Heavenly Father? Do we trust Him implicitly? Do we trust that He knows what is best for us? Couldn't we all be a little more "Neo-like"?


"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

Matthew 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment