Monday, August 20, 2012

‘member that time?

I haven’t done a ‘member that time? blog for a really long time, and seeing as I have been in the doldrums the past few days, I thought it would add some cheer to my depression.

‘Member that time that I went out for a run and I noticed three Chiwawas standing across the street all nose to nose in a little circle?  And member how they all looked at me and then at each other and then they tore off across the road determined to chew my ankles to shreds?  member that?  And member how it kind of freaked me out and I just pretended like it didn’t bother me because they always say that dogs can smell fear?  And then member how a little boy on a bike came speeding towards me, and his eyes were as big as saucers because of all the dogs?  And how I was so happy he came along because they decided to chase him instead? 

Yeah, well, I never looked back, but I assume he got away or maybe even ran over all three dogs because they were so short.

So now, when I run that route, I really pick up my knees so if short dogs chase me, they can’t bite my ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment