Monday, April 16, 2012

then…

Hi. I’m still here. just a tad busy. anybody miss me? didn’t think so.

Well, I don’t have anything fascinating or deep to share with you today, but I just wanted to check in and tell you that I am waiting for something fascinating and deep to originate in my mind very soon. Stay tuned.

But…while you’re waiting, I found these questions in my D6 curriculum a few weeks ago.  Think of a particular circumstance, relationship, or decision, you are currently dealing with, good or bad. 
What do you think God may be saying to you about it? Contemplate these promise statements first, then your responses to them. 

 

If God will never leave me, then…

If God is for me, then…

If God is with me always, then…

 

Do you really believe God is Who He says He is?

Never will I leave you;
   never will I forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5

 

1 comment: