Monday, September 12, 2011

‘member that time?

‘member all those times when we lived in Clinton and we only had one bathroom?  And member how Tanya and I would always race there at the same time and if I sat down to go first, she would say, “You better go really fast or else I’ll sit on top of you and pee!” (well, she did sit on me more than once, but I squeezed out before you-know-what). And member how I learned to speed pee because of her disgusting threat? 

She never did pee on me, or on Teri, as far as I know, and I learned that this speed skill was really useful during 3 minute pastimes in middle school.  Or during short commercial breaks when a really fascinating “Little House on the Prairie” was on.

So, just remember when you are persecuted, you might learn a really valuable skill that will aid you in your future life as a normal person. 

Just thought you’d like to know.

Let’s see what Paige thinks.  It’s member that time Monday at http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment