Monday, July 26, 2010

Perfect

"From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth."
Psalm 50:2

I love this verse. When I read it today, it stopped me in my tracks. It created the same kind of awe in me that I experience when I see a deer leaping gracefully in the field while I am running with the rising sun. It created the kind of thankfulness in me that overflows every time I see His promised rainbow in the sky. It created the kind of longing in me that aches every time I read about my treasure in Heaven.

God is PERFECT. God is BEAUTIFUL. God shines forth, perfect in beauty...because He is God. And because He can. I love that.

So powerful. So striking. So right. So good. So GOD.


"I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me."

Isaiah 46:9

No comments:

Post a Comment