Monday, March 28, 2011

‘member that time?

This post is dedicated to Paige (the mastermind of “member that time?”) whose birthday was on Saturday. Happy belated birthday, Paige!

‘member that time when it was my 9th birthday and we had just moved to a new town and Mom corralled a whole posse of neighborhood girl strangers to come to my party? And member how my birthday cake looked like a Barbie doll with a big cake dress on, but when Mom lit the candles the doll’s hair caught on fire? Member that? And member how we pulled the doll out of the cake and she was naked and had no hair?

I bet all those girls were super impressed by the new girl with the flaming doll cake.

We had a family birthday for my 10th.

Now check out Paige’s blog for ‘member that time Monday!http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I had to read it out loud to the family.

    ReplyDelete