Monday, November 12, 2012

‘member that time?

Member that time that my daughter convinced me to wash my hair first with baking soda and then vinegar instead of shampoo because she said it would give my hair a natural wave?  And member how I’ve always wanted thick, wavy hair and I even wrote about it once here and another time here?  Member that?

And member how I was super paranoid that the baking soda and vinegar would mix and cause a great explosion, and that my head would blow up all over my shower? 

Well, I’m still doing it, and I’m still rinsing really well between the two because losing my head would be way worse than fine, straight hair; don’t ya think?

Check out the formerly fat-lipped Paige, creator and mastermind of ‘member that time’ at http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment