Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God Made This

Brad and Tara Hofer met their son and said goodbye to him all within a matter of hours.

The pain is intense. The suffering nearly unbearable.

But God, our God, is still very, very good and we will continue to praise Him.


This post is for Benaiah, whose name means, "God made this".




Benaiah Darwin
God made this.


Benaiah, God loves you.


Benaiah, Jesus holds you.


Benaiah, Mommy cherishes you.


Benaiah, Daddy adores you.


Benaiah, Heaven embraces you.


Benaiah, Welcome Home.




“My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

Psalm 139:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment