Sunday, August 15, 2010

Closed Due to Flooding

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this blog has been temporarily closed because of flooding:
  • Flooding of my basement because of too much rain--ruining my new wood floor
  • Flooding of my time doing loads and loads of backpacking and flood laundry
  • Flooding of my energy staying up late scrubbing the sludge out of my basement tile and putting rooms back together
  • Flooding of my internet access (due to my almost two week vacation in the remote back-country and my weekend at the lake--from which I just returned)
  • Flooding of my emotions as I realize that my oldest son leaves our home in exactly 5 days
  • Flooding of my tears as I say goodbye to wonderful neighbors who are moving away
  • Flooding of my grip as I realize that I am not the one who is in control ...
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Isaiah 43:2

No comments:

Post a Comment