Sunday, July 15, 2012

Soap Box Series

I have decided that this next week will be my Soap Box Series.  Sometimes (not always) I am hesitant to speak strongly of my opinions on certain things for fear of offending some.  But this week (and maybe into next, since some may be two part posts), I will put all pussyfooting aside and tell you exactly what I think on certain subjects.  Here’s a sneak peak at our controversial topics:

  • A Mother’s Mission: how should young moms build God’s Kingdom?
  • Disconnected Community:  Why we desire it and how we are achieving it.
  • Sturdy Christian Women; Why be high maintenance?
  • The Snare of Compare:  Why we think we are inept.
  • Speaking of Teenagers:  Teaching your child to drive their new body and mind.
  • We Lose what We don’t Value:  Why Patriotism and Morality are declining in America.

Whoa, now that I look at that list, I am thinkin’ I am mighty ambitious.  But, we will see how I do.  If I get overwhelmed, I may have to intersperse some nonsense pieces in with the rest just to give my mind some necessary play time.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment