I have decided that this next week will be my Soap Box Series. Sometimes (not always) I am hesitant to speak strongly of my opinions on certain things for fear of offending some. But this week (and maybe into next, since some may be two part posts), I will put all pussyfooting aside and tell you exactly what I think on certain subjects. Here’s a sneak peak at our controversial topics:
- A Mother’s Mission: how should young moms build God’s Kingdom?
- Disconnected Community: Why we desire it and how we are achieving it.
- Sturdy Christian Women; Why be high maintenance?
- The Snare of Compare: Why we think we are inept.
- Speaking of Teenagers: Teaching your child to drive their new body and mind.
- We Lose what We don’t Value: Why Patriotism and Morality are declining in America.
Whoa, now that I look at that list, I am thinkin’ I am mighty ambitious. But, we will see how I do. If I get overwhelmed, I may have to intersperse some nonsense pieces in with the rest just to give my mind some necessary play time. Adios!