Tuesday, September 6, 2011

‘member that time?

I know it’s a Tuesday, and ‘member that times are supposed to post on Mondays, but since yesterday was a holiday, we are going to pretend it’s Monday today, OK?

‘Member that time when I had a little boy and he was perfect in every way and he made all my dreams come true?  And member how he dressed like an army man and rode his bike and explored in the forest with Greg?  And member how much he liked playing in the cornfield behind the house after the farmer had harvested and there were still some stalks left behind?  And how Brent used to read Little House on the Prairie to him at bedtime until they both fell asleep on the bottom bunk?  member that? 

Yeah, me too.  And I enjoyed every single minute of it.  What a gift from God!

Happy 20th Luke!

You have made known to me the path of life;
   you will fill me with joy in your presence,
   with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 16:11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment