Saturday, January 5, 2013

I’m Back!

Happy New Year!

Sorry if you thought I ditched you.  I didn’t.  But I have been slightly inaccessible since I spent the last two weeks traveling the US in an RV with my family.  During three of those days, we did some backpacking in sunny Arizona!  Except the sun was missing.  And the warm.  Check out the pics.

RVenture 338

Our puny tents after we shook 6 inches of snow off of them…

RVenture 342

Shay’s expression really captures how we were all feeling about the snow and cold.

RVenture 357

This is me trying not to cry about hypothermia.

 

We actually survived and have lots of stories to tell. So, I guess you’ll have to wait for those.

Excuse me now as I sit by my fireplace and thaw.

 

More on our RVenture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment